Key U.S. Indicators to Keep in Mind While Trading in Gold during U.S. Session
Today U.S. has scheduled to release Durable/Core Durable Goods orders data at 1230 GMT/1800 IST and Richmond Manufacturing Index data at 1400 GMT/1930 IST.
Durable goods are leading indicator of production – rising purchase orders signal that manufacturers will increase activity as they work to fill the orders.
While Richmond Manufacturing Index data is derived via a survey of about 55 manufacturers in the Richmond area which asks respondents to rate the relative level of business conditions including shipments, new orders, and employment.
Let’s see how Gold has reacted during the previous data release:
Let’s check out key headline from Russia – Ukraine:
- India ready to play bigger role in global affairs, MEA Jaishankar says on Ukraine crisis.
- Russian minister Sergei Lavrov has said that the risk of a World War III is “serious” and “real”.
- UK says Russia too hasty in eastern Ukraine.
- Asked about India’s stand on Russia-Ukraine war, EAM Jaishankar said: “When rules-based order was under challenge in Asia, the advice we got from Europe was; do more trade. At least we are not giving you that advice.
- India has a clear position on the ongoing Russia-Ukraine war, external affairs minister S Jaishankar said on Tuesday, stressing that New Delhi “urges a cessation of hostilities, return to dialogue and national sovereignty.
- UK cuts all tariffs on Ukraine, bans more exports to Russia.
- US President Biden may add global food aid request to Ukraine package, report says.
- The United States will host more than 40 countries on Tuesday for Ukraine-related defense talks in Germany that will focus on arming Kyiv Washington pledged $713 million in new aid for Ukraine.
- At defence talks in Germany, US says world galvanized against Russia’s invasion.
Source: Times of india
- Gold remains volatile on Tuesday and hovers around $1,900 mark.
- Today pair made intraday high at $1,907 and low at $1,895 mark.
- A day chart is up and H1 chart with triple EMA suggests down trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $1,912 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $1,891 on H1 chart will test further supports.
Take a look and do trade wisely!