Key News to Keep in Mind Before Trading in Gold During U.S. Session:
Today’s U.S. session will remain empty for the day as No key U.S. Economic Indicators are scheduled for the day. On the other side, Russia – Ukraine war is going on at its pace. Let’s have a look on latest headline from it as Fourth round of Russia-Ukraine talks underway.
- Germany will raise its defence spending to a record level in 2022 in response to the war in Ukraine, according to a draft budget unveiled Monday, as Berlin aims to overshoot Nato’s spending target in the coming years.
- Operator of Ukraine’s power grid says Russian forces have again damaged power line to Chernobyl nuclear plant.
- Fourth round of Russia-Ukraine talks underway.
- Rebel officials – fragments from a Ukrainian Tochka missile that was shot down had landed in the centre of the city and that, “20 people were killed and nine were injured.
- Frontline towns near Ukraine’s capital city in the Kyiv region are being successfully evacuated for the fifth day in a row, regional governor Oleksiy Kuleba said in a televised interview on Monday.
- “Peace, an immediate ceasefire and the withdrawal of all Russians troops — and only after this can we talk about regional relations and about political differences,” Kyiv’s lead negotiator Mikhailo Podolyak said in a video statement posted to Twitter.
- India is considering taking up a Russian offer to buy its crude oil and other commodities at discounted prices with payment via a rupee-rouble transaction, two officials said, amid tough Western sanctions on Russia over its invasion of Ukraine.
- Instagram no longer accessible in Russia: AFP, regulator.
- Russia has asked China for military and economic aid for its war in Ukraine, US media reported Sunday, hours after the White House warned Beijing would face severe “consequences” if it helps Moscow evade sanctions.
- U.S. President Joe Biden and France’s Emmanuel Macron underscored in a call on Sunday their commitment to holding Russia accountable for the invasion of Ukraine, the White House said in a statement. (Reuters).
- Gold depreciates On Monday and stabilizes around $1,960 mark.
- Today pair made intraday high at $1,988 and low at $1,959 mark.
- A triple EMA on a day chart is up and H1 chart suggests bearish trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $1,972 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $1,958 on H1 chart will check further supports.
Take a look and do trade wisely!