Key Gold Hurdles To Keep In Mind During U.S. Session
Today’s U.S. Session will remain empty as no key economic indicators from the U.S. has shceduled but gold likely to give volatility in the absence of key U.S. fundamentals.
Let’s keep in mind the key hurdles while trading in Gold.
- The Gold rises on Monday in early U.S. session.
- Today pair made intraday high at $1,802 and low at $1,790 mark.
- A day chart and H1 chart with triple EMA suggest up trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $1,804 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $1,786 will check further supports.
Take a look and do trade wisely!