How to trade Gold during U.S. session?
Today’s U.S. session is empty as no market moving indicators are scheduled for the day. But as we have experienced in past, gold likely to give highest volatility when there are no key indicators from the U.S.
- Gold reverse previous gain and sleeps back below $1,780 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $1,797 and low at $1,773 mark.
- A day chart may give successful crossover for the bearish trend confirmation while H1 chart suggests down trend only.
- A sustained close above $1,794 requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $1,773 will check further supports.
Take a look and do trade wisely!