U.S. ADP Non – Farm Employment Change
The most awaited event for the day will be U.S. ADP job data. Job creation is an important leading indicator of consumer spending, which accounts for a majority of overall economic activity. If the actual data is higher than forecasted, it will be good for U.S. dollar.
Let’s see how Gold has reacted during the previous data release:
- Gold falls noticeably ahead of U.S. ADP job data.
- Today pair made intraday high at $1,764 and low $1,755 mark.
- A day chart and H1 chart with triple EMA suggests bearish trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $1,768 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $1,754 will check further supports.
Take a look and do trade wisely!