Gold Falls Gradually Against U.S. Dollar Despite Lower Than Expected PPI Results; Investors Eye U.S. Fed Meeting Due Tomorrow
Today U.S. Released PPI, Core PPI data with negative numbers but U.S. dollar continued to strengthen against gold. Traders are now focusing on the U.S. Fed March Meeting and interest rate rise by the FOMC members. On the other end, most of the countries are putting sanctions against Russia and now Russia has started reverting back by imposing sanctions only. The war is taking too long and till the time no conclusion has come towards PEACE.
Let’s Checkout Key headline from the Russia – Ukraine:
- Russia said on Tuesday it had put US President Joe Biden, Secretary of State Antony Blinken and other top officials on a “stop list” that bars them from entering the country. (Reuters).
- Russian sanctions also apply to US defence minister, national security adviser, CIA chief, and others: Foreign ministry.
- Russia calls for UN Security Council vote on Wednesday on ‘humanitarian’ resolution: Diplomats.
- U.S. renews sanctions on Belarus President Lukashenko.
- Zelenskyy says Ukraine must accept fact that it won’t join Nato, reports Sputnik.
Take a look and do trade wisely!