- Silver spiked down sharply in previous session and touched $24.49 mark.
- Today pair recovers slightly from previous losses and jumps back above $24.80 mark.
- Today the pair made intraday high at $24.86 and low at $24.65 mark.
- A day chart and H1 chart with triple EMA confirms bearish trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $24.84 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below$24.68 on H1 Chart will check further downside supports too.
Take a look and do trade wisely!