Swiss Franc (CHF) remains volatile after CPI Results
Today during the European hours, Switzerland released few economic indicators with the mixed results. On the other side, Euro has released German Factory orders data with negative numbers and Sentix Investor Confidence with positive numbers.
- The pair is currently trading around 1.0940 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at 1.0949 and low at 1.0929 mark.
- A day chart confirms bearish trend for the long run.
- H1 chart with triple EMA suggests down trend too.
- Key Resistance is seen at 1.0952 while major support level is seen at 1.0935 mark.
- A consistent close of either side on H1 chart requires for the further guidance.
Take a look and do trade wisely!