- Silver exhibits range bound movement and hovers around $23.75 mark.
- Markets eye U.S. FOMC Meeting Minutes for the further directions.
- Today the pair made intraday high at $23.82 and low at $23.64 mark.
- A day chart is down while H1 chart with triple EMA confirms slightly bullish trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $23.96 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below$23.60 on H1 Chart will check further downside supports too.
Take a look and do trade wisely!