U.S. PPI & Core PPI Results
The only event for the U.S. Session will be U.S. PPI, Core PPI and unemployment Claims weekly Results scheduled at 1230 GMT/1800 IST. It’s a leading indicator of consumer inflation – when producers charge more for goods and services the higher costs are usually passed on to the consumer.
Let’s see how Gold has reacted during the previous data release:
- Gold starts a new day on a positive note and touches $1,797 mark during European Hours.
- Today pair made intraday high at $1,797 and low at $1,786 mark.
- A day chart is down and H1 chart with triple EMA suggests up trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $1,802 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $1,778 will check further supports.
Take a look and do trade wisely!