U.S. JOLTS Job Openings
The key events from the U.S. will be JOLTS Job openings (1400 GMT/1930 IST) and FOMC member Williams’ speech (1710 GMT/2240 IST). Williams is due to speak about the economic outlook at a webinar hosted by St. Lawrence University and audience questions are expected too, which may bring market volatility.
JOLTS job openings are released late, but can impact the market because job openings are a leading indicator of overall employment.
Let’s see how gold has reacted during the previous data release:
- Gold moves in rigid boundaries ahead of U.S. session and hovers around $1,800 mark.
- It made intraday high at $1,801 and low at $1,794 mark.
- A day chart is up and H1 chart with triple EMA suggests bearish trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $1,802 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $1,794 on H1 chart will check further supports.
Take a look and do trade wisely!