U.S. JOLTS Job Openings
The only key indicator for the day is U.S. JOLTS Job Openings scheduled at 1400 GMT/1930 IST. It’s released late, but can impact the market because job openings are a leading indicator of overall employment.
Let’s see how Gold has reacted during the previous data release:
- Gold moves in rigid boundaries and stabilizes above $1,740 mark.
- Today pair made intraday high at $1,764 and low $1,677 mark.
- A day chart and H1 chart with triple EMA suggests bearish trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $1,749 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $1,732 will check further supports.
Take a look and do trade wisely!