Fundamental News to watch out during the week
The week starts with less fundamental news and U.S. dollar is trading marginally lower against major peers as well. During the week, I can see more Central Banker’s speeches, which may create attention among the investors.
• (1400 GMT/1930 IST) U.S. CB Consumer Confidence, New Home Sales & Richmond manufacturing index.
• EVENT: (1730 GMT/2300 IST) Canada Gov Council Member Schembri’s speech.
• (1230 GMT/1800 IST) U.S. durable goods and core durable goods order.
• EVENT: (1400 GMT/1930 IST) Canada Gov Council Member Wilkins’s speech.
• EVENT: (1600 GMT/2130 IST) U.K. MPC member Haldane’s speech.
• (0130 GMT/0700 IST) Australia private capital expenditure.
• (1230 GMT/1800 IST) U.S. Prelim GDP, unemployment claims weekly.
• EVENT: (1310 GMT/1840 IST) U.S. Fed Chair Powell’s speech.
• EVENT: (1515 GMT/2045 IST) Canada BoC Governor Macklem’s speech.
• EVENT: U.S. Jackson Hole Symposium Day 1.
• (1230 GMT/1800 IST) U.S. personal spending, personal income, trade balance.
• EVENT: (1305 GMT/1835 IST) U.K. BOE Gov Bailey’s speech.
• (1345 GMT/1915 IST) U.S. Chicago PMI.
• (1400 GMT/1930 IST) U.S. revised UoM consumer sentiment.
• EVENT: U.S. Jackson Hole Symposium Day 2.