Euro German ZEW Economic Sentiment
Today Euro will publish German ZEW Economic Sentiment Data at 0900 GMT/1430 IST. It’s a leading indicator of economic health – investors and analysts are highly informed by virtue of their job, and changes in their sentiment can be an early signal of future economic activity. This data is derived via a survey of about 300 German institutional investors and analysts which asks respondents to rate the relative 6 – month economic outlook for Germany.
Let’s see how Euro has reacted during the previous data release:
- The Euro starts a new day on a lower note and stabilizes below $1.22 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $1.2194 and low at $1.2176 mark.
- A day and H1 chart suggest Bullish Trend for the time being.
- A consistent close above $1.2199 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a sustained close below $1.2150 on H1 chart will check further supports.
Take a look and do trade wisely!