Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- The catalyst behind the bold move is El Salvadorian President Nayib Bukele, a forward-thinking, entrepreneurial-spirited leader who has created a template for other countries like Paraguay, Mexico, Panama and Venezuela to follow bitcoin as Legal tender – Investing.
- Bitcoin Network’s Mining Difficulty Expected to See Largest Increase in Over 2 Months – Investing.
- Tom Lee, Managing Partner at Fundstrat Global Advisors, has revealed he sees a bitcoin price target of $100,00 by the end of the year as “pretty reasonable,” as he expects equities markets to rally when COVID-19 cases start dropping in the United States – Investing.
- Multinational financial services corporation Fidelity Investments purchased a 7.4% stake in Marathon Digital Holdings, a prominent bitcoin mining operator in North America – Forbes.
- Global asset management company VanEck has filed for a new Bitcoin Futures ETF under Act 40 with the SEC – Investing.
- The bitcoin touches $46,600 mark during European hours.
- The pair made intraday high at $46,608 and low at $45,352 mark.
- Today a day chart and H1 chart with triple EMA confirms bullish trend in short run.
- A sustained close above $46,950 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $45,100 will check further supports.
Take a look and do trade wisely!