Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- Matt Dibb, COO of Singapore-based Stack Funds – We think its going to go higher and we can get to 80 or 90,000 by the end of this year easy, but that won’t be without volatility – Investing.
- The first SEC approved Bitcoin ETF debuted yesterday and October 19th will go down in the history books as a landmark date, just as May 19th will be recalled as a day of despair – Investing.
- Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan – “We are in a war against cryptocurrencies,” – Investing.
- The second bitcoin-linked ETF in the U.S., the Valkyrie Bitcoin Strategy ETF, is set to begin trading on Friday – Investing.
- Trading on the Nasdaq under ticker symbol “SDIG,” the Pennsylvania company, which mines bitcoin from waste coal, priced its stock at $19 a share – Investing.
- The BTC trades slightly lower on Thursday and hovers around $65,000 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $66,047 and low at $64,124 mark.
- Today a day and H1 chart with triple EMA suggests bullish trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $67,120 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $64,240 will check further supports.
Take a look and do trade wisely!