Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- Bancoagricola, the biggest bank in El Salvador, is now accepting bitcoin to pay for debts originated from the use of its instruments, according to a PR statement – Investing.
- To celebrate the holiday season in India, cryptocurrency exchanges are looking to lure retail traders by launching aggressive marketing campaigns and giving away crypto (BTC) as a gift instead of their traditional choice this time of year – gold – Investing.
- As noted by Ki Young Ju, CEO of on-chain analytics platform CryptoQuant, exchange reserves have returned to all-time lows last seen in early May – Investing.
- Ukraine is now the latest country in the world to legalize and regulate bitcoin and cryptocurrency – Reuters.
- The U.K. Post Office is introducing an option to buy cryptocurrencies via Easyid, its ID verification app. Post office customers who have verified their identity using the app can buy vouchers that can be redeemed for cryptocurrencies – Investing.
- The BTC depreciates on Monday and hovers around key support at $44,100 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $46,291 and low at $44,180 mark.
- Today a day chart is up but H1 chart with triple EMA suggests bearish trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $47,550 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $44,100 will check further supports.
Take a look and do trade wisely!