Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- The San Jose-based online payments giant PayPal is launching its cryptocurrency services in the United Kingdom less than a year after the company first introduced the feature in the United States – Investing.
- Gary Gensler, the new Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Chair, validated the invention and legacy of bitcoin in his first speech. He added “I came to believe that, though there was a lot of hype masquerading as reality in the crypto field, Nakamoto’s innovation is real. Further, it has been and could continue to be a catalyst for change in the fields of finance and money.” – Investing.
- The mayor of Cool Valley, Missouri said he was exploring giving more than $1 million in Bitcoin (BTC) to the city’s 1,500 residents – Investing.
- The list of companies adding bitcoin as a payment option keeps expanding, with UWM, Quorum Holdings, and SafeGold being the latest examples – Investing – Investing.
- Mike Novogratz – the head of Galaxy Digital Holdings Ltd – is remaining positive about bitcoin and the growing digital finance space – Investing.
- The spikes up and hits highest level since May 15, 2021 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $50,466 and low at $49,125 mark.
- Today a day chart and H1 chart with triple EMA suggests bullish Trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $51,420 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $48,100 will check further supports.
Take a look and do trade wisely!