Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- Hybrid crypto-fiat platform Alchemy Pay announced Monday that the company will be launching virtual crypto-linked cards accepting more than 40 cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (BTC) – Investing.
- Taproot, one of the most anticipated upgrades for the Bitcoin network since introducing the SegWit upgrade, is due for release in November – Investing.
- BITH11, a new exchange-traded fund (ETF) launched in Brazil by crypto-focused alternative investment firm Hashdex Asset Management, claims to be the country’s first “green” Bitcoin ETF – Investing.
- A Brazilian federal court ordered the sale of a bitcoin stash worth $1.1 million. The sale was conducted by the largest regulated exchange in the country, Mercado Bitcoin – Investing.
- A new cryptocurrency-related bill in Ukraine will allow payments in cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (BTC) despite not recognizing crypto as legal tender, a government official claimed – Investing.
- The bitcoin strengthens sharply and jumps back above $45,200 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $45,288 and low at $42,811 mark.
- Today a day chart and H1 chart with triple EMA confirms bullish trend in short run.
- A sustained close above $45,700 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $42,800 will check further supports.
Take a look and do trade wisely!