- Silver exhibits range bound movement and consolidates around $23.40 mark.
- Markets eye U.S. CPI and Core CPI data for the further directions.
- Today the pair made intraday high at $23.46 and low at $23.21 mark.
- A day chart and H1 chart with triple EMA confirms bearish trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $23.50 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below$23.26 on H1 Chart will check further downside supports too.
Take a look and do trade wisely!