Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- Southern European theme park resort to start accepting Bitcoin – Investing.
- One of the first Bitcoin websites, Bitcoin.org, has suffered a security breach and has gone offline for the time being – Investing.
- Twitter has begun rolling out “Tips,” a feature that allows users to send bitcoin or cash tips. The rollout begins with iOS users with Android coming soon. The company is also planning support for non-fungible token (NFT) authentication – Investing.
- Bitcoin trading platform BitMEX announced two new open-source Bitcoin developer grants to Rene Pickhardt and Chris Coverdale, marking the end of the company’s 2021 grant program – Investing.
- Bitcoin (BTC) mining company BIT Mining plans to invest $12.14 million to develop an 85-megawatt crypto mining center in Ohio – Investing.
- The BTC moves in rigid boundaries and trading around $44,600 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $45,021 and low at $43,925 mark.
- Today a day chart and H1 chart with triple EMA suggests bullish trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $45,500 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $40,500 will check further supports.
Take a look and do trade wisely!