Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- A group of protesters in El Salvador recently set fire to a Bitcoin ATM as part of a demonstration against President Nayib Bukele’s recent policies, including the adoption of BTC as legal monetary tender – Investing.
- Credit rating agency Standard and Poor (S&P) Global believes the country of El Salvador has severely harmed its credit rating after enacting its Bitcoin Law recognizing BTC as legal tender nationwide on Sept 7 – Investing.
- The billionaire fund manager believes cryptocurrencies could be a transformational space “like the internet.” – Investing.
- The cybersecurity firm Bitdefender has released a free tool to decrypt files that were encrypted by the infamous REvil ransomware – Investing.
- Swiss Bank Dukascopy predicts a new high for Bitcoin by mid – late November – Investing.
- The BTC exhibits range bound movement on Friday and consolidates around $48,000 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $48,179 and low at $47,471 mark.
- Today a day chart and H1 chart with triple EMA suggests bullish trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $48,400 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $47,000 will check further supports.
Take a look and do trade wisely!