Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- China’s Hebei province has become the latest region to clamp down on Bitcoin mining operations. However, it appears the crypto market has become immune to negative news from China – Reuters.
- Cathie Wood, the CEO of Ark Investment, has doubled down on her prediction that the price of Bitcoin will grow by tenfold in the next five years, and said the growth of DeFi, NFTs and the Eth2 upgrade has massively increased Ark’s confidence in Ether’s future – Investing.
- Singapore-based crypto lending platform Hodlnaut will partner with United States crypto exchange Okcoin in an effort to drive adoption and crypto transactions among users – Investing.
- Just a week after Bitcoin (BTC) became legal tender in El Salvador, President Nayib Bukele has admitted that the rollout of the state Bitcoin wallet was too much of a challenge. Chivo, El Salvador’s official Bitcoin wallet, has temporarily disabled new registrations and halted app downloads for new smartphone models due to ongoing issues with the app, Bukele said on Twitter – Investing.
- Today at 9:00 pm ET, the first fully BTC founded documentary will be launch on Swan Bitcoin YouTube channel. Called “This Machine Greens: Bitcoin and the Future of Clean Energy”, it addresses the energy consumption concerns and their implications around this cryptocurrency – Investing.
- The BTC trades noticeably higher on Wednesday and trading around $47,000 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $47,486 and low at $46,702 mark.
- Today a day chart and H1 chart with triple EMA suggests bullish trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $47,550 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $43,850 will check further supports.
Take a look and do trade wisely!