Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- Bitcoin which currently trades at $44,494, slid down 1.7% since yesterday and 14.39% down in the last week alone, the crypto market fell by $100 billion – Investing.
- Bitcoin mining and power generation company Greenidge is set to complete a merger with customer and technical support solutions provider Support.com to become the latest publicly listed mining firm – Investing.
- El Salvador is doing all it can to see that its Bitcoin Law is a success. Authorities of the countries are now looking to exempt foreign investors from taxes on Bitcoin profits – Investing.
- The US mobile banking platform – MoneyLion – has enabled its clients to trade Bitcoin and Ethereum within the application – Investing.
- It appears several countries in Central America are learning some lessons from El Salvador. Many of the nations in the region – including Guatemala, Panama, and Honduras – are now working to implement bitcoin as a staple currency or trying to establish digital currencies of their own – Investing.
- The BTC moves in rigid boundaries and $46,000 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $45,899 and low at $44,700 mark.
- Today a day chart is up but H1 chart with triple EMA suggests bearish trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $47,550 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $43,850 will check further supports.
Take a look and do trade wisely!