Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- Walmart has partnered with coin-cashing machine company Coinstar and crypto-cash exchange CoinMe to install 200 Bitcoin ATMs in its stores across the U.S. – Investing.
- The electric car company reported a bitcoin-related impairment of $51 million in the quarter. Meanwhile, CEO Elon Musk tweeted a meme showing the price of bitcoin at $69K and ether at $4.2K – Investing.
- The Houston Firefighters Relief and Retirement Fund (HFRRF) has hopped on the cryptocurrency bandwagon by making a $25 million investment in BTC and ETH. The allocation became possible through a partnership with New York Digital Investment Group – Investing.
- The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission’s (SEC) approval of the first U.S. bitcoin-linked ETF, The ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF (BITO), on October 19 is a milestone for cryptocurrencies – Investing.
- Gold is failing to perform as an inflation hedge, prompting investors to rotate into BTC – JPMorgan strategists said – Investing.
- The BTC spiked down sharply in previous session and remains well supported above $62,000 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $63,346 and low at $62,136 mark.
- Today a day is up while H1 chart with triple EMA suggests bearish trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $63,670 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $61,750 will check further supports.
Take a look and do trade wisely!