Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- Morgan Harper, a former senior advisor at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, is coming out as ‘crypto curious’ in her race to be the Democratic nominee for one of Ohio’s United States Senate seats – Investing.
- Blockchain data provider Nansen has announced the planned integration of a Solana dashboard to provide extensive insights to institutional and retail investors seeking to identify emerging trends in networks like the decentralized finance (DeFi) and nonfungible token (NFT) markets – Investing.
- In an announcement to Reuters News on Thursday morning, Brazillian cryptocurrency exchange Mercado Bitcoin said it has signed an agreement with Comerc, one of the main retail energy providers in Brazil, to develop renewable energy tokens. Mercado Bitcoin and Comerc seek to implement two types of tokens – Investing.
- Cryptocurrency lending firm BlockFi has filed an application with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to pilot a physically-backed Bitcoin ETF – Investing.
- Bitcoin (BTC) could nail the now-popular $98,000 price target — but it could end up being the cycle top, new research argues. In its ” major United States exchange Kraken said that Bitcoin should reach around $96,000 if this quarter copies the last bull run.
- The BTC erases previous gain and remains well supported below $67,000 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $67,387 and low at $66,251 mark.
- Today a day chart and H1 chart with triple EMA suggest up trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $68,720 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $65,700 will check further supports.
Take a look and do trade wisely!