Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- El Salvador will become the first country to adopt bitcoin as a national currency – Investing.
- According to data from Bitcoin Treasuries, companies that hold bitcoin on their balance sheets now control up to 1,660,473 BTC. This accounts for almost 8% of Bitcoin’s total supply – Investing.
- Morgan Stanley has been investing more and more in the Grayscale Bitcoin Trust, America’s favorite crypto product for traditional investors – Investing.
- Powerbridge Technologies, a SaaS solutions and blockchain applications provider, has arranged the purchase of 5,600 Bitcoin and Ether mining rigs for an undisclosed amount – Investing.
- Wall Street giant Citigroup is eager as they await regulatory approval to start offering bitcoin (BTC, -3.59%) futures trading contracts on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) – Investing.
- The BTC dropped sharply on Thursday and slips back below $47,000 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $49,387 and low at $46,550 mark.
- Today a day chart is up but H1 chart with triple EMA suggests bearish Trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $49,400 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $46,550 will check further supports.
Take a look and do trade wisely!