Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- United Wholesale Mortgage (UWM), the second-largest U.S.-based mortgage lender is planning to accept cryptocurrency payments this year starting with Bitcoin – Investing.
- The world is adopting crypto at a very fast pace —880% more than last year, according to Chainalysis— and small countries are leading the way – Investing.
- Minneapolis Federal Reserve President Neel Kashkari says crypto is “95% fraud, hype, noise, and confusion.” He added, “I’ve not seen any use case other than funding illicit activities like drugs and prostitution.” – Investing.
- London-based financial services firm ETC Group will list its entire portfolio of crypto exchange-traded products (ETPs) offering exposure to Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH) and Litecoin (LTC) on Austria’s national stock market – Investing.
- New technical rules for the Bitcoin law in El Salvador have been submitted for discussion by its Central Bank. The document seeks to clarify the rights and requirements for financial institutions seeking to provide bitcoin to dollars exchange services in the country after it officially becomes legal tender. Significant provisions include the extensive collection, storage, and report of customer data – Investing.
- The BTC falls gradually against U.S. dollar and touches $43,935 mark during Asian hours.
- The pair made intraday high at $45,214 and low at $43,935 mark.
- Today a day chart is up but H1 chart with triple EMA suggests bearish Trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $45,100 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $43,900 will check further supports.
Take a look and do trade wisely!