Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- The U.S. Senate rejected a bipartisan amendment Monday aiming to clarify the tax-reporting provisions required for brokers supporting the Bitcoin economy – Forbes.
- Regional authorities in one of the key states of the Venezuela, Carabobo, suspended the power supply of all registered miners, effectively shutting down their operations in the industrial state – Investing.
- Bitcoin Cash Argentina, a nonprofit foundation destined to increase the knowledge and adoption of the cryptocurrency in the country, has achieved its second milestone by crowdfunding a new circular economy campaign using Flipstarter. This new campaign goes even further with the goal of onboarding 250 merchants in the near future – Investing.
- American cinema operator AMC Entertainment is aiming to accept Bitcoin payments for movie tickets by 2022 – Investing.
- The first-ever green Bitcoin exchange-traded fund (ETF) is now operational in the Brazilian stock markets after Hashdex, a Brazilian crypto-focused investment firm, launched a new ETF in the country – Investing.
- The bitcoin regains the $45,000 mark and touches $46,759 mark in early Asia.
- The pair made intraday high at $46,759 and low at $45,325 mark.
- Today a day chart and H1 chart with triple EMA confirms up trend in short run.
- A sustained close above $46,322 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $45,100 will check further supports.
Take a look and do trade wisely!