Bitcoin continues to trade lower on Friday and in addition, U.S.’s negative economic results released yesterday also failed to lift the bitcoin.
Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- MicroStrategy CEO Michael Saylor thinks that Bitcoin is more like digital property than digital currency – Investing.
- The Crazy Horse 3 gentlemen’s club has announced it has become the first major entertainment venue in Las Vegas to accept Bitcoin using the Lightning Network – Investing.
- Jack Dorsey’s popular mobile payments platform Square is branching out with a new business venture that will be focused on Bitcoin – Investing.
- PayPal is raising the bar. Now its customers can buy up to $100K in crypto every week with no further limits.
- Former U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin – his viewpoint on bitcoin “has evolved a little bit.” While he personally does not want to have bitcoin in his portfolio, he says if people want to buy the cryptocurrency, “that’s perfectly fine.”
- Today bitcoin depreciates and slips back below $32,000 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $32,051 and low at $31,539 mark.
- Today a day chart and H1 chart with triple EMA confirms further bearish trend in short run.
- A sustained close above $32,050 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $31,268 will check further supports.
Take a look and do trade wisely!