It was also a great year for Bitcoin (BTC) investors as the largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization reached all-time high prices multiple times throughout 2021, eventually topping out at $69,000 in early November.
Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- Salvadoran President Nayib Bukele reaffirmed his belief for Bitcoin (BTC) supremacy on Twitter once again, this time stating that after widespread adoption occurs, “it’s game over for fiat.” – Investing.
- In glad tidings for an orange Christmas, Bitcoin (BTC) supply is drying up to lows not seen for years. In a recent tweet by CryptoRank, just 6.3% of the total Bitcoin supply, or 1.3 million BTC, is held on cryptocurrency exchanges – Investing.
- The crypto world continues to develop its network to create amazing technology that can benefit its community and our planet. Green Climate World (WGC) is one of the crypto networks that use its blockchain technology to enable a better world for its users and their family – Investing.
- With 200,000 registered users, the HUMAN App is a gateway to work that is processed on the Protocol. Users use the app to accomplish data-labeling tasks and in exchange for their efforts, they are rewarded HMT tokens for each successful work – Investing.
- YouHodler Has Become The Onestop Shop For Crypto Hodlers – Investing.
- The BTC jumps back above $50,000 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $51,158 and low at $50,479 mark.
- Today a day chart is down and H1 chart with triple EMA suggests bullish trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $51,200 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $49,500 will check further supports.
Take a look and do trade wisely!