Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- MicroStrategy continued to add to its bitcoin holdings after acquiring 7,002 Bitcoins worth about $414.4 million – Investing.
- Galaxy Digital, a cryptocurrency brokerage and merchant bank founded by billionaire investor Michael Novogratz, announced on Monday that it would be issuing $500 million in exchangeable senior notes to accelerate business initiatives. The debt is convertible into company equity and bears an interest rate of 3% per annum, with maturity in 2026 – Investing.
- Cryptocurrency products and funds posted record inflows in the first 11 months of the year, as institutional investors flocked into the space despite price declines in the last few weeks, data from digital asset manager CoinShares showed on Monday – Investing.
- Rocky Inu (ROCKY) is the latest crypto meme project to hit the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) after officially launching on November 28, 2021. The project’s token, which is based on a cute Rocky Inu puppy, crushed BSC during liftoff and set its trajectory to rocket all the way to the moon – Investing.
- Huobi Global, the world’s leading digital asset exchange, is proud to announce the launch of an exclusive, once in a lifetime campaign that will be out of this world. For Huobi Global’s 8th Anniversary Grand Draw, one lucky Huobi Global user will win a highly coveted seat on a spacecraft (operated by an independent space travel company) that will launch them into space, to venture where few have gone before – Investing.
- The BTC starts a new day on a lower note and remains well supported below $58,000 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $58,011 and low at $55,918 mark.
- Today a day chart is down and H1 chart with triple EMA suggests up trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $58,900 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $55,900 will check further supports.
Take a look and do trade wisely!