Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- Financial Institutions’ (NASDAQ:FISI) subsidiary, Five Star Bank announces new partnership with NYDIG, a bitcoin company – Investing.
- NFL star’s massive tax bill highlights problems with BTC salaries – Investing.
- Members of the executive board at the International Monetary Fund are urging lawmakers in El Salvador to no longer recognize Bitcoin as legal tender – Investing.
- Colombians Will Have to Declare Operations Performed on Exchanges with Bitcoin – Investing.
- Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies lead risk assets lower as concerns about war in Ukraine trigger a broad selloff. The U.S. and U.K. both instructed the families of their diplomats living in Ukraine to leave the country, suggesting that both countries still see an elevated near-term risk of a Russian invasion – Investing.
- The BTC reverses previous loss against U.S. dollar and stabilizes around $37,500 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $38,000 and low at $36,589 mark.
- Today a day chart is down and H1 chart with triple EMA suggests bullish trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $38,500 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $33,100 on H1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!