Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- On Monday afternoon, Andre Iguodala, three-time NBA champion and the professional basketball player for the Golden State Warriors, announced via Twitter that he would be taking a portion of his estimated $2.647 million annual salary in Bitcoin (BTC). In addition, Iguodala added that he will give out $1 million worth in BTC to fans to increase the digital currency’s adoption – Investing.
- Cryptocurrency investment products and funds had net outflows last week totaling a record $207 million, a report from digital asset manager CoinShares showed on Monday, as prices continued their tumble in the first trading week of the year – Investing.
- Binance.US is looking to grab a piece of the pie. The leading crypto exchange is tapping on Portals, a Solana-based metaverse platform, to build a virtual office – Investing.
- Canadian crypto mining firm Bitfarms has already bought 1,000 Bitcoin in 2022, making its total holdings of the crypto asset more than $177 million – Investing.
- Bitcoin (BTC) has dealt significant pain to bulls in recent weeks, and now, fresh data shows just how much – Investing.
- The BTC spiked down in previous session and touched $39,558 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $42,395 and low at $41,570 mark.
- Today a day chart is down and H1 chart with triple EMA suggests up trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $43,100 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $40,500 on H1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!