Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- A bipartisan group of senators introduced legislation in the U.S. Senate which seeks to mitigate perceived risks posed by El Salvador’s adoption of Bitcoin as a legal currency – Investing.
- Crypto market analysis company Arcane Research had recently published a report on the performance of Bitcoin. Their research highlighted that the coin experienced low volatility of over 70%, bolstering that this is the first time options traders have gone on a long-term bearish direction since last year May – Investing.
- International oil and gas giant ConocoPhilips is dipping its toes into Bitcoin (BTC) mining as a way to eliminate the wasteful practice of flaring – Investing.
- Banning cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (BTC) is impossible, Russia’s finance minister Anton Siluanov declared as the Bank of Russia keeps calling on the state to ban crypto in the country – Investing.
- Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway dumped a portion of its Visa (NYSE:V) and Mastercard (NYSE:MA) holdings and increased exposure in Nubank, the largest fintech bank in Brazil that’s also popular among the country’s Bitcoin investor – Investing.
- The BTC trades flat on Thursday and consolidates around $44,000 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $44,204 and low at $43,373 mark.
- Today a day chart is down and H1 chart with triple EMA suggests up trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $44,590 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $42,500 on H1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!