Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- Progressive International, a global organization supporting progressive left-wing activists and organizers, is moving into cryptocurrencies in response to getting de-banked by major payment and banking firms – Investing.
- The United States’ national debt has passed $30 trillion — and even all the Bitcoin (BTC) in the world would hardly touch it – Investing.
- Bitcoin Dominance at Highest Point Since November. Bitcoin closed January 2022 as its start to a worst year, with the world’s leading crypto recording a loss of 18%, falling to a six-month low in the process – Investing.
- Down in Bogotá, cryptocurrency adoption is raging on. Colombia’s tax authority, the DIAN, has begun to catch up. It seeks to take “special measures” to crack the whip on cryptocurrency tax avoiders – Investing.
- Popular Bitcoin ATM operator, Bitcoin of America, is starting 2022 with a boom. Bitcoin of America has announced their plan to work with Georgia Tech Yellow Jacket’s Michael Devoe to promote cryptocurrency – Investing.
- The BTC trades flat on Thursday and hovers around $37,000 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $37,103 and low at $36,750 mark.
- Today a day chart and H1 chart with triple EMA suggest down trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $37,400 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $36,550 on H1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!