Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- The Decentralized Finance (DeFi) market has grown to become a space worth more than $200 billion – Investing.
- Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS) has offered its first Bitcoin-backed loan, in a major step forward for institutional cryptocurrency adoption on Wall Street – Investing.
- Lawmakers in Panama have passed a bill that will regulate cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, in the Latin American country – Investing.
- The UK government plans to propose a law that could help combat crypto crimes – Investing.
- Central African Republic’s adoption of bitcoin, while many of the world’s largest economies stay wary of it, has puzzled the cryptocurrency world and residents of the gold and diamond-producing country, and prompted caution from the IMF – Investing.
- The BTC trades in narrow range and stabilizes above $39,000 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $39,923 and low at $39,278 mark.
- Today a day chart is down and H1 chart with triple EMA suggests up trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $40,500 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $39,000 on H1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!