Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- With Bitcoin exchange balances at multi-year lows and whale-sized purchases by MacroStrategy and Luna Foundation Guard, this week’s BTC fundamentals are positively bullish signals – Investing.
- Long-Awaited “Tenderbake” Upgrade Revolutionizes the Tezos Blockchain – Investing.
- Skybridge Capital founder Anthony Scaramucci believes the blockchain industry has a very bright future, but he is concerned about the “very weak leadership” in American politics – Investing.
- The United States Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control has announced it will impose sanctions on darknet market Hydra and virtual currency exchange Garantex – Investing.
- New U.S. Bill (ACES) Antagonizes El Salvador’s Bitcoin Adoption – Investing.
- The BTC starts a new day trading on a lower note and hovers around $45,000 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $45,548 and low at $44,419 mark.
- Today a day chart is up and H1 chart with triple EMA suggests bearish trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $46,420 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $44,400 on H1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!