Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- The newly-named Blockscale ASIC has been one of the year’s top bitcoin stories. A juggernaut like Intel entering the bitcoin mining space is huge, and the company’s low-energy PR strategy has worked. The headline of today’s story is that the first batch arrives in Q3 of this year to the already announced clients – Investing.
- The United Kingdom’s Economic and Finance Ministry has said it intends to amend its existing regulatory framework to incorporate stablecoins used as a means of payment – Investing.
- Bitcoin dices with $46K as Elon Musk Twitter buy sends Dogecoin near 2-month highs – Investing.
- The mayor of La Molina, in Lima, Peru, has launched a training program to promote the use of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies – Investing.
- Oklahoma legislators are looking to draw in crypto mining businesses through legislation. The legislation involves tax credits and incentives that would reduce the amount crypto mining companies would have to pay – Investing.
- The BTC moves in rigid boundaries and consolidates around $46,500 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $46,884 and low at $46,417 mark.
- Today a day chart and H1 chart with triple EMA suggest bullish trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $47,100 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $45,800 on H1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!